[FF] Module 1: Get Intimate with Your Food
Food Freedom Module 1: Get Intimate with Your Food!
After this intro class, you’ll know everything you need so you can breeze through the changes in your diet without confusion or feeling lost. You’ll have the mindset tools to approach any social or work situation without giving in to pressure from friends or co-workers, then feeling bloated or sick the next day. No more worrying about how to find your special ingredients or whether you’re getting enough nutrition in the day. And you’ll have great strategies so you won’t just give up and eat your old standards because it seems “too hard” to make safe, healthy food.
- MODULE ONE: Presentation Slides (pdf)
- HANDOUT: Carbs (pdf)
- HANDOUT: Fats (pdf)
- HANDOUT: Proteins (pdf)
- RECIPES mentioned during the session:
- No Nightshade Pasta Sauce (pdf)
- Carob-Buckwheat Pancakes [photo shown with “Carbs”]
- Gluten-Free Soda Bread [photo shown with “Carbs”]
- Chickpea “Fries” [photo shown with “Protein”]
- Kale, Quinoa and Blueberry Salad [photo shown with “Protein”]
- Tempeh Bourguignon [photo shown with “Protein”
- Walnut-Cacao Nib Butter [photo shown with “Fats”]
- Cacao-Coconut Spread [photo shown with “Fats”]